Have you ever asked yourself what are your most personal tidbits that people would be surprised to find out about you? Since more people have been visiting Fitness with Spice, I felt like there is no better time than now to share some things about myself that would help you get to know me better!
As an added bonus, Bliss.com has challenged all their bloggers to share this information with their readers as part of 6 Weeks of Bliss Challenges. I've actually enjoyed taking part of their challenges, and I am flattered they selected me last week as one of their winners.
So here we go...Let's get personal!
10. I hate body hair...laser is the best investment I made.
9. I still have a baby tooth...I guess I got jipped...
8. I have an awful aversion to Indian Cluster Beans aka Guar Sing...over ten years ago, I opened a container full of spoiled beans and ever since haven't been able to eat it....
7. I have a huge crush on....Robert Downy Jr. Ever since I saw Ironman, I've been secretly in love with him! Don't tell my boyfriend :)
6. I hate when people touch the bottom of my feet. I am extremely ticklish and have anxiety about getting pedicures. Brandon does it to annoy me and it works...
5. Fear of clutter. After watching TLC’s show about Hoarding, I’m terrified it might happen to me so I am constantly trying to give away things. Just yesterday I gave away 3 huge boxes of clothes to Salvation Army. Sometimes I wish I could give all my belongings away!
4. I don’t like eating out. I used to love traveling and dining out at new restaurants, and actually did it for a living for a little bit. Being health conscious, I changed jobs so I could control my diet. I now enjoy cooking meals at home and experimenting with new recipes.
3. I have a really bad sweet tooth. I could eat a whole bag of Peanut M&Ms in one sitting! I’m not talking about the small bags; I mean those super big ones! I now know that’s probably not a good idea and a case of diabetes waiting to happen (can we say Paula Deen)...so after going Paleo, I cut out sugar and alcohol. Alcohol actually triggers the sweet tooth in me. I do get the occasional craving for something sweet, but Strawberries and Coconut are better than M&Ms. My body is thanking me.
2. I'm my #1 enemy. Growing up and until recently, I ALWAYS compared myself to everyone else, whether it was being smarter, prettier, thinner, faster…There was a little voice in my head that always felt inferior to the world. After some self-realization, I came to terms with that little voice and stop comparing myself to the world. Even if I’m not the best, I gave it all I had and should be proud of my accomplishments.
1. This blog is my baby! Last year, I tried blogging, but I was too busy with school, work, and life, so I gave up. After many sessions of therapy, and finding out what made me happy, I realized that educating the world about fitness and nutrition is my passion. Even if its not my full-time job (which is actually pretty nerdy), I dedicate hours to this blog even I’m the only one reading it! This is the first project I’ve taken on and actually saw it through :)
I hoped you enjoy reading my list of personal tidbits and would love to hear your comments!
Until next time